The Dondup denim represents far more than simply the cloth itself: it is a genuine passion made up of attention to detail and a passion for style.
- 1999The Brand begins its path with its first Women Collection.
- 2003The Brand develops and launches the Men Collection.
- 2006Dondup releases its first Kids Collection and completes the offer range.
- 2011Dondup opens the doors of Casa Dondup, its first Concept Store in Milan.
- 2017Dondup has its new flagship store right at the core of Milan’s Fashion District.
- 2019Through its e-commerce Dondup reveals the D/Zero Project.
- 2020Dondup becomes a 100% Made in Italy produced brand.
Founded in 1999 in Fossombrone in the Italian province of Pesaro and Urbino, Dondup reduces and distributes 100% Made in Italy men's and women's ready to wear clothing. Starting from 2021 Made in Italy Fund, the private equity fund managed by Quadrivio & Pambianco holds the majority of the brand. Since the new acquisition, the fashion house has begun a process of expansion involving the entire structure through the redefinition of the company and management structure. Guiding the company s development is CEO Matteo Anchisi, who have transformed the Dondup excellence in Italian-made products into a global company.
The label offers a contemporary style: hinged on well-developed forms and materials, it plays tribute to denim culture, with a particular attention to detail typical of the best hand made Italian style.
A WORLD OFWORLD-CLASS DENIM
Innovative, adventurous, always authentic: Dondup proudly lives by the core values of Denim culture. Quality, product innovation and a maverick spirit have made Dondup one of the leading ready-to-wear brands on the market today.